- a textile machine used as a home appliance for sewing
- Any mechanical or electromechanical device used to stitch cloth or other material; normally uses two threads to form lock stitches
- A machine with a mechanically driven needle for sewing or stitching cloth
- A sewing machine is a textile machine used to stitch fabric,paper,card and other material together with thread. Sewing machines were invented during the first Industrial Revolution to decrease the amount of manual sewing work performed in clothing companies.
- 2000 (MM) was a leap year that started on a Saturday, in accordance with the Gregorian Calendar. It was the 2000th year of the Common Era or the Anno Domini designation, and the last year of the 20th century and of the 2nd millennium.
- 2000 is the second album by hip hop artist Grand Puba of the group Brand Nubian, released in mid-1995 through Elektra Records.
- The 2000 is a breakdance move which resembles a rapidly-spinning handstand. It is a type of spin in practice, but many consider it a power move because it is so flashy and is often begun with significant momentum like other power moves.
husqvarna 2000 sewing machine – Offical Foam
Husqvarna 2000 6030
When sold abroad it was also called "Viking 6030".
Now I just have to learn to use it…
18 October 2010 – 13.29.54